Vision, Mission & Core Objectives
To Visualize A Society Free From Poverty, Inequality, Injustice And Social Exclusion.
Promoting equitable social structures, connecting people to resources and services within the social environment which can offer people security and development while upholding their dignity.
The Core Objectives
- Strengthening coping mechanism of disaster prone community to identify, assess and reduce the risks of disaster. Also aim to reduce socio-economic vulnerabilities to disaster as well as dealing with the environmental and other hazards that trigger them.
- To establish and access quality education for the growth and development of children, enable and empower them to be agents of social change.
- Empower women in eliminating gender-based violence to promote equality and expanding women opportunities in decision making, promoting women political rights as well as participation and improve women life skill education.
- To establish and promote Community Based Institution and Peoples Organisations, develop leadership to enable communities and enlightenment of their participation to sustain efforts in development work.
- To increase livelihoods opportunities for small and marginal farmers through sustainable agriculture and livelihood programmes, improve market access of the producers and develop a market-led production system.